Made in America, Penofin wood stains set the bar for quality, durability and ease of maintenance.
These high-quality products can be used on Decks, Log Homes, Docks, Siding, Hardwood, Pressure Treated Wood, Composite, Redwood and Cedar.
Penofin Verde Stain.
The first of its kind, and new to the Penofin line of products. It is a 100% sustainable, petroleum free oil finish with no heavy metal compounds, no odor, and no offensive fumes.
Verde is a 0-VOC finish that can be used in both interior and exterior applications. It is made with new age vegetable ester solvents, tough plant based resins, and the same high quality Brazilian rosewood oil found in all of our fine Penofin products.
- For decks, siding, fencing, furniture, floors, countertops, cabinets, all exterior and interior wood applications
- Safe for use around children and animals
- 99% UV protection
- Interior/Exterior Formula wood stain
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil
- No Odor
- No Petroleum Distillates
- Environmentally Sound
- VOC less than 1 g/liter
- Safe for Use Around Children and Animals
- 18 Lustrous Colors for Use on Every Type of Wood Species
Ultra Premium Red Label Penofin Stain.
This wood stain was created to meet the demand for an exterior wood finish that outperforms all other transparent wood stains. The highly-penetrating Brazilian Rosewood Oil base, from sustainably harvested seeds, protects and nourishes wood fibers far deeper than any other stain.
With the added mildew protection the “dark menace” will not attack wood so easily, and helps preserve that freshly-milled look. Penofin Ultra Premium Red Label wood stain is perfect where rain, wind, snow, or high elevations are encountered. The formula in Ultra Premium Red Label wood stain is the result of extensive testing, and the use of the highest quality ingredients. Penofin wins the “Battle Of The Stains” penetration tests over all competitors, and gives longer life to wood of any species. Easy to apply and simple to maintain.
- Ultra Premium Formula Wood Stain for Extra Performance
- Increased transoxide pigments for 99% ultraviolet protection against fading
- Extra protection against mildew
- Ten transparent wood stain tones
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil wood stain that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
- Pigments won’t fade, turn chalky or wash off
Premium Blue Label Penofin Stain.
An exterior finish formulated to safeguard the natural beauty of wood and to prevent discoloration from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Penofin wood stain resists and retards bleeding caused by nails.
- The “work horse” of the Penofin wood stain product line
- 90% ultraviolet protection from transoxide pigments virtually eliminates fading due to sunlight
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
- Ten transparent tones
- Available in mist tones
- Microscopically fine, transoxide pigments inhibit ultraviolet damage and darkening. They add deep, rich color without hiding the natural beauty of the grain. Semitransparent mist tones; Nantucket Mist mimics the look of weathered barn wood, Pacific Pearl Mist adds a whisp of white, and Mendocino Mist adds a hint of slate grey.
Please note: All product items/sizes/lengths/brands may not be available at either location, please call to verify availability.