Join our Team!
We’re always looking for hard-working individuals to join us in our passion for serving our customers. See below for more information.
Current job postings:
Recruiters, please don’t contact us regarding job postings.
Do not contact us with unsolicited offers or services.
Building Materials Sales Professional
Fort Lupton Location
Previous building material sales experience is a MUST. Good customer service and communication skills are essential. You must be able to lift and carry a variety of building materials in various weights (up to 90 lbs) and sizes (up to 20 ft in length). The successful applicant will be very comfortable with computers, job quotes, extremely detail oriented, and a great multi-tasker.
Full time position with benefits. Bilingual a plus. Competitive hourly wage.
Please send contact information and resume to: [email protected]
Please, no walk-ins.
We build you and buildings.
Everyone says: “It’s great to be home” sometimes. One exciting facet of Front Range Lumber is our employees assist our customers to make their nest – their home, an even better place to be. The entire construction industry isn’t sexy and glamorous like a movie star; however, the industry is a vital component of the economy.
- All of our staff provide direct customer service – an example are delivery drivers who are the final “face” customers see while delivering those customers orders.
- By providing service to our customers, we provide a knowledge link to our customers rarely found in retail today.
- Due to the large numbers of products and options, our people must continually learn and grow in product knowledge.
- Since construction is a fast-paced industry, it requires many changes and we must excel at keeping pace.
- Since customers’ homes and businesses are so central to them, the relationship we create with them and ourselves are strong.
- While being stable, 54 years and counting, Front Range Lumber is growing by adding a second location in Fort Lupton in late 2019.
- Our business is family owned; therefore, we live the life to be flexible and understanding.
- We prioritize safety and involvement – over the years, the Company and its staff have received numerous awards in these two areas.
- There are few other industries where so many leaders and managers started out as forklift operators or truck drivers.
- There are also very few industries that the production of our work (decks, houses, fences, doors and windows) cannot be shipped off-shore. If you’re struggling to find a meaningful career, the building industry is just for you!
Front Range Lumber offers full time employment with 100% paid health insurance and extensive time off with pay benefits.