Join our team!
We’re always looking for hard-working individuals to join us in our passion for serving our customers. See below for more information.
We build you and buildings.
Everyone says: “It’s great to be home” sometimes. One exciting facet of Front Range Lumber is our employees assist our customers to make their nest – their home, an even better place to be. The entire construction industry isn’t sexy and glamorous like a movie star; however, the industry is a vital component of the economy.
- All of our staff provide direct customer service – an example are delivery drivers who are the final “face” customers see while delivering those customers ordered.
- By providing service to our customers, we provide a knowledge link to our customers rarely found in retail today.
- Due to the large numbers of products and options, our people must continually learn and grow in product knowledge
Since construction is a fast-paced industry, it requires many changes and we must excel at keeping pace.
- Since customer’s homes and businesses are so central to them, the relationship we create with them and ourselves are strong.
- While being stable, 54 years and counting, Front Range Lumber is growing by adding a second location in Fort Lupton in late 2019.
- Our business is family owned; therefore, we live the life to be flexible and understanding.
- We prioritize safety and involvement – over the years, the Company and its staff have received numerous awards in these two areas.
- There are few other industries where so many leaders and managers started out as forklift operators or truck drivers.
- There are also very few industries that the production of our work (decks, houses, fences, doors and windows) cannot be shipped off-shore. If you’re struggling to find a meaningful career, the building industry is just for you!
Front Range Lumber offers full time employment with 100% paid health insurance and extensive time off with pay benefits.
Please send contact information and resume to: [email protected]
Please, no walk-ins.
Recruiters, please don’t contact us regarding this job posting.
Do not contact us with unsolicited offers or services.